- Visit the corporate website: www.pcmiservices.com
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Click on the tab “Start Now”.
- Select the first letter of the School you are interested in working with.
- Select the School.
- Choose the appropriate application: Substitute Teacher Employment
The finger printing process will be conducted by West Shore Educational Service District. Please see the information on their web site.
Please be aware that employment with PCMI is a two (2) part process. Once PCMI has processed your application, you will be contacted again with part 2 of the process. You are not employed until after part 2 is completed.
If you have any questions regarding this paperwork please call the phone number listed under Step Four.
Follow the Four (4) step process for the application.
- Complete the application.
- Complete the fingerprinting.
- Complete the online training.
- Submit all documents to the address listed under “Step 4”.
Thank you for your interest in Ludington Area Schools!