Administrative Posting For The 2015/2016 School Year
Foster Elementary School Principal (Grades 3-5)
Qualifications and requirements:
- Masters Degree in Educational Leadership/Curriculum, or equivalent
- Michigan Administrative Certification, or equivalent, or ability to achieve certification
- Valid Michigan Elementary Teacher Certificate
- Minimum of three years elementary teaching experience
- Knowledge of Curriculum Development, Common Core Standards and Best Practices
- Strong background in early childhood literacy
- Experience working with MDE School Improvement (Advanc-Ed) preferred & data analysis
- Ability to work as a collaborative team leader
- Commitment to Professional Learning Communities
Duties include responsibility for student management and discipline; supervision of all staff and programs within building. Apply in writing. Include letter of application, resume, transcripts, certifications and letters of recommendation.
Deadline to apply is Wednesday, June 3, 2015, at 4:00 p.m.
Send applications to Mrs. Andrea Large, Superintendent, Ludington Area School District, 809 E. Tinkham Avenue, Ludington, Michigan 49431. Applications may also be sent electronically to email@example.com.
Transportation Supervisor - Full-time supervisory position, works 261 day schedule. Supervises all aspects of the school district transportation department. Must have or be willing to obtain CDL and UST Certification. Preferred candidates will possess at least five years of experience working in a transportation department. Submit your letter of interest, resume and credentials to Mr. Bruce Doggett, Director of Business Services, Ludington Area School District, 809 E. Tinkham Avenue, Ludington, Michigan 49431. For more information contact Mr. Doggett at (231) 845-7303 extension 2840. Deadline to apply is 3:00 p.m. on Friday, May 29, 2015.
Information for Substitute Teachers
Thank you for your interest in Ludington Area Schools! The Ludington Area School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, age, religion, sex, height, weight, marital status, or disabling condition. The Ludington Board of Education has adopted policies which support the regulations of Title VI, Title IX and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1974.