Enrollment Information 21-22 School Year
Enrollment Information For Parents
This is the link to the 21-22 School of Choice Application and the NEW Deadline is September 10, 2021.
Documents Required at Time of Enrollment
- Child must be 5 years old by September 1 of current year to enroll in kindergarten.
- Immunization records are required at the time of enrollment. If your child has received all of their immunizations in the state of MI, documents may not be required.
- New School Immunization Requirements
Proof of Family Relationship (if applicable)
- Custody papers from court
- Guardianship Papers
- Passport with valid Visa, if not a US Citizen
Where to Enroll
- During the school year all new students are registered at the school they will attend. During the summer months students are registered using the link below.
Click on the link above and complete the online registration form. Please note: Required fields are marked as "Required" and must be completed. Also, the District will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
When completed, click "Submit" to send your child's registration to the District. On the submission confirmation page, you will have the opportunity to print out a copy of your registration to keep for your records. Please note: Once the form is electronically submitted to the District, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
Records From Previous Schools
- Parents will be asked to supply student’s records from the previous school or sign a release for request of records.
- School District Boundaries - State of Michigan pdf
- Immunization Information - Michigan Department of Community Health