What are the key elements of successful workplace learning?
- It is imperative for schools to teach and reinforce critical thinking skills that students can apply in workplace environments.
- Studies have shown that collaboration and collaborative activities are necessary traits for the 21st century workplace.
Soft Skills and Leadership
- Interpersonal communication skills are necessary to be successful in the everyday workplace. Schools should model and promote the development of these skills.
- Schools will help students develop and practice employability skills such as being present, punctual, and productive.
- Integrating technology across the curriculum provides opportunities for students to develop skills needs for the 21st century workplace.