Enrollment Information 23-24 School Year
THIS ENROLLMENT PAGE IS FOR NEXT SCHOOL YEAR 23-24
Enrollment Information For Parents
School of Choice Application ~ Deadline August 4, 2023 for the School Year 2023-2024
Documents Required at Time of Enrollment
- Child must be 5 years old by September 1 of current year to enroll in kindergarten.
- Immunization records are required at the time of enrollment. If your child has received all of their immunizations in the state of MI, documents may not be required.
- New School Immunization Requirements
Proof of Residency
- Any document that includes the parent/guardian’s name and address
- Examples include: driver’s license, utility bill, junk mail
Proof of Family Relationship (if applicable)
- Custody papers from court
- Guardianship Papers
- Passport with valid Visa, if not a US Citizen
LASD Medication Authorization Form
Where to Enroll
Complete Online Registration Form
Click on the link above and complete the online registration form. Please note: Required fields are marked as "Required" and must be completed. Also, the District will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
When completed, click "Submit" to send your child's registration to the District. On the submission confirmation page, you will have the opportunity to print out a copy of your registration to keep for your records. Please note: Once the form is electronically submitted to the District, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
Records From Previous Schools
- Parents will be asked to supply student’s records from the previous school or sign a release for request of records.
- School District Boundaries - State of Michigan pdf
- Immunization Information - Michigan Department of Community Health