Online access to accounts


Exciting news from the Birdfeeder Cafe!  Ludington Area Schools is pleased to announce that parents can now see lunch/breakfast balances and deposit money into your child's food service account on-line.

To learn how to use these new services please click here for the Parent Manual. The website address is:

You will need to know your child's student ID to access this service. You can find the student ID on your child's schedule or report card, If you do not have access to either of these reports, please call your school office and ask the secretary for your child's student ID.

If you have any questions or comments please call Child Nutrition Program Director, Caryn Elam, at 231-845-7303 extension 2041 or Child Nutrition Program Clerk, Nita Larabee at 231-845-7303 extension 2846.